Dieter Helm, CBE
- DPhil (Economics) Oxford, Fellow in Economics, New College and Professor of Economic Policy, University of Oxford
- Chairman of the Natural Capital Committee, Defra
- Member of the Economics Advisory Group to the UK Secretary of State for Energy & Climate Change
- Microeconomics, Public Economics, Energy and the Environment
Political economy of the state, infrastructure, energy, utilities and environmental subjects, notably biodiversity and climate change.
- Helm, D. R. (2013), "Trade, climate change and the political game thoery of border carbon adjustments", with Cameron Hepburn and Giovanni Ruta, Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Volume 28(2)
- Helm, D. R. (2013), "The Carbon crunch - how we are getting climate change wrong and how to fix it", revised paperback, London, Yale University Press.
- Helm, D. R. (2012), "The sustainable borders of the state", Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Volume 27(4)
- Helm, D. R. and Hepburn, C. (eds), (2009), “The Economics and Politics of Climate Change”, Oxford, Oxford University Press.
- Helm, D. R. (ed) (2007), 'The New Energy Paradigm', Oxford, Oxford University Press.
- Helm, D. R. (2004), "Energy, the State, and the Market: British Energy Policy since 1979", revised edition, Oxford, Oxford University Press.